Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years


For New Years we headed back to Augusta so that we could see Paige and Benjamin who were home from Utah. 
On the way there Maya asked, "Do you know why I love Paige so much?"
"Why?"
"Because she's a girl - just like me."
I think Maya thought she could get more tea parties out of Paige than she usually can get out of Christian. Again, we had a great time!
Basketball, games, lots of appetizers, movies - even a date night, celebrating Paige and Maya's birthdays, tea parties, new baby blankets, pretty finger nails, video gaming, walks and runs, and more basketball. Thank you Guthries! We love coming to play with you!

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Oh my, so cute and so fun! I love the Guthries and am a bit jealous you get to see them so frequently. I also think Maya looks like she has aged 2 years since I last saw her in August... we need to remedy that, and soon.
PS We love the Holmes family, too!

Lala said...

So fun! Ditto everything Dalene said.

L

Mom said...

Lots of fun with great people. Love you all!